Scholarship is award to students who have excelled their academics and wish to continue studies further.
How to Apply
- Obtain Scholarship Form (Check Request Form Section for More Details)
- Fill the Form and attach documents
- Send them to us through Courier / Speed Post
- We process the Applications received between 21st of a Month (Ex:Jan) till 20th of Next Month(Ex:Feb)
- Results are Published on 1st of forth coming Month (Ex:Mar)
- Selected Applicants receive the Grant (in favour of the concerned College / University Name) by 20th of Same Month (Ex:Mar)
Purchase of Application - CURRENTLY OPEN
Submission Starts from 21st February 2016
Last Date to Purchase the Application Form - 31st October 2016
Last Date to Submit the Main Application Form with Documents - 20th November 2016
- Must be an Annual Member / Special Applicant of Gaurav Foundation.
- Must be an Indian and must not hold any other Countries Passport.
- Min. Age 17 years and Max. Age 35 years
- Min. 60% in all Exams (since school days)
Application are processed based on the below given requirements
- Active / Valid Annual Member or Special Applicant of Gaurav Foundation
- Filled Application Form
- Family Income (Varies from Applicant to Applicant)
- Previous Educational History with Minimum 60% Marks
- Documents Listed on the Main Form
- Current / Proposed College & Fees Structure
- 3 Academic References (Teaching Staff)
- Verification & Other Procedures
Scholarship Application Form is Free for Annual Members* of Gaurav Foundation. To Request the Scholarship Application Form - Quote your Annual Membership ID (given by GAURAV FOUNDATION), Scholarship for India or Abroad, along with your Name, Date of Birth & Gender and sent it to email@example.com . The Scholarship Application Form will be send through E-mail after 3 working days from the date of Members Verification Process.
*Annual Member can apply only once within the Membership Period.
Scholarship Application Form will cost Rs. 1500/- for Non Annual Members. The Request Form can be obtained using the 'Apply Now' button on the right side bottom. Fill the Form and attach a Demand Draft (D.D.) for Rs 1500/- and send it to the mailing address provided on the request form. The Scholarship Application Form will be send through E-mail after 3 working days from the date of payment realization.
- Application Form will be sent on the E-mail Address Requesting For Form with Valid Membership No. Only
- Annual Members can apply 1 time within the membership period
- Application will have Applicants Name, Genderand Date of Birth Pre-Printed as Mentioned on the Request Form.
- Application Form cannot be changed or transferred to any other applicant, once issued.
- Submission of Incorrect or Misleading Information, Documents shall lead to REJECTION.
- We do not assure any guarantee for scholarship by just making an Application.
- Only best few deserving Applicants will be awarded with the Grant.
- Grant shall be made only in the name of the Concerned College / University Name
- Grant cannot be encashed nor be transferable.
- Application Form is evaluated very carefully for every single quality / advantages / flaws / disadvantages, which can clearly lead to selection or rejection.
- Request Form Fees / Annual Membership Fees is non refundable under any circumstances.
. Apply Now
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Scholarships are granted to Indian Citizens Only.
Yes, under Special Applicant Category through Request Form and Fees of Rs. 1500/-
1. Send us an Email with your Unique Membership No. and Request for an Application Form.
2. If everything is found correct, your Application Form will be sent through E-Mail.
3. Print & Fill the Application Form completely and attach necessary documents and send by courier.
4. Our Team evaluates the Application & Documents.
5. Panels makes the decision to Approve or Reject the Application.
6. Committee decides how much Scholarship Grant to approve.
7. Results will be posted on the Website.
8. Approved Applicant's Grant Cheque / D.D. are prepared and dispatched to the Concern College.
No, Scholarship are granted to Applicant those who apply for Courses more than 6 Months Only.
Firstly We do not Grant CASH under any scholarship schemes. Secondly, it takes 10-15 Working days to Dispatch the Scholarship Grant Directly to the Concern School / College / University on behalf of the Applicant through Cheque / D.D. Only. In some cases the Cheque / D.D. are dispatched to the Applicants Current Address in favour of the Concern School / College / University, in such cases the applicant can submit their Grant to the Concern School / College / University and obtain the Receipt.
Yes, depending upon 1st years performance, the panel shall decide whether to grant scholarship for 2nd year or not.
Applying for Scholarship does not guarantees Scholarship Grant. Only Best Few Applicants shall be granted scholarship, as decided by the panel.
It is suggested to note down the Membership / Application Number before submission. You can also refer your email for Membership / Application Number
As it becomes difficult identify the Applicant using the Name or E-mail Address.
Status shall be disclosed only if you quote the Correct Application Number and Full Name of the Applicant.
As per the Privacy Protection Policy, Applicant details are never disclosed under any circumstances.
No, Only one College / University can be applied under One Application Form.
No, Application once rejected cannot re-apply again in the SAME YEAR.
If applied again the same year, Application will be Rejected Directly without any Evaluation.