No, Scholarships are granted to Indian Citizens Only.
No, This special privilege given to Annual Members Only.
1. Send us an Email with your Unique Membership No. and Request for an Application Form.
2. If everything is found correct, your Application Form will be sent through E-Mail.
3. Print & Fill the Application Form completely and attach necessary documents and send by courier.
4. Our Team evaluates the Application & Documents.
5. Panels makes the decision to Approve or Reject the Application.
6. Committee decides how much Scholarship Grant to approve.
7. Results will be posted on the Website.
8. Approved Applicant's Grant Cheque / D.D. are prepared and dispatched to the Concern College.
No, Scholarship are granted to Applicant those who apply for Courses more than 6 Months Only.
NO, You cannot Apply.
Firstly We do not Grant CASH under any scholarship schemes. Secondly, it takes 10-15 Working days to Dispatch the Scholarship Grant Directly to the Concern School / College / University on behalf of the Applicant through Cheque / D.D. Only. In some cases the Cheque / D.D. are dispatched to the Applicants Current Address in favour of the Concern School / College / University, in such cases the applicant can submit their Grant to the Concern School / College / University and obtain the Receipt.
Yes, depending upon 1st years performance, the panel shall decide whether to grant scholarship for 2nd year or not.
Applying for Scholarship does not guarantees Scholarship Grant. Only Best Few Applicants shall be granted scholarship, as decided by the panel.
It is suggested to note down the Membership / Application Number before submission. You can also refer your email for Membership / Application Number
As it becomes difficult identify the Applicant using the Name or E-mail Address.
Status shall be disclosed only if you quote the Correct Application Number and Full Name of the Applicant.
As per the Privacy Protection Policy, Applicant details are never disclosed under any circumstances.
No, Only one College / University can be applied under One Application Form.
No, Application once rejected cannot re-apply again in the SAME YEAR.
If applied again the same year, Application will be Rejected Directly without any Evaluation.