No, Scholarships are granted to Indian Citizens Only.
No, Documents are required to submit along with Request Form.
1. First Purchase the Application Form by Send a Request Form and Demand Draft and send by Courier.
2. If everything is found correct, your Application Form will be sent through E-Mail as mentioned on the Request Form.
3. Print & Fill the Application Form completely and attach necessary documents and send by courier.
4. Our Team evaluates the Application & Documents.
5. Panels makes the decision to Approve or Reject the Application.
6. Committee decides how much Scholarship Grant to approve.
7. Results are posted on the Website.
8. Approved Applicant's Grant Cheque / D.D. are prepared and dispatched.
No, Scholarship are granted to Applicant those who apply for Courses more than 6 Months Only.
Firstly We do not Grant CASH under any scholarship schemes. Secondly, it takes 10-15 Working days to Dispatch the Scholarship Grant Directly to the Concern School / College / University on behalf of the Applicant through Cheque / D.D. Only. In some cases the Cheque / D.D. are dispatched to the Applicants Current Address in favour of the Concern School / College / University, in such cases the applicant can submit their Grant to the Concern School / College / University and obtain the Receipt.
Yes, depending upon 1st years performance, the panel shall decide whether to grant scholarship for 2nd year or not.
No, Application Fees are NON REFUNDABLE under any circumstance.
Refunds are not permitted. An Application is protected with Barcode, and Pre-printed Name and Date of Birth.
So it cannot be Transferred or Photocopied (Xerox). If found, both Original & Xerox Shall be Cancelled / Rejected.
Applying for Scholarship does not guarantees Scholarship Grant. Only Best Few Applicants shall be granted scholarship, as decided by the panel.
It is suggested to note down the Application Number before submission.
As it becomes difficult identify the Applicant using the Name or E-mail Address.
Status shall be disclosed only if you quote the Correct Application Number and Full Name of the Applicant.
As per the Privacy Protection Policy, Applicant details are never disclosed under any circumstances.
No, Only one College / University can be applied under One Application Form.
No, Application once rejected cannot re-apply again in the SAME YEAR.
If applied then, Application will be Rejected Directly without any Evaluation.
Yes you can apply. Request Form and D.D. must be sent through Courier Only.